Dock Pick Day -- UPDATE TO LOGISTICS
Our upcoming Dock Pick Day (3/21) will be conducted online via an application called Zoom. We will not be holding this meeting in-person. Zoom is an online meeting application that allows for audio and video to be shared with attendees of the call via the internet.
For more detailed information and information related to the zoom online meeting, please see the email titled 'Special Announcements' from Commodore@alumcreeksailing.com.
For those of you expecting to participate in Dock Pick Day, you have action that you must take prior to Saturday's event:
- 1) Register for attending the meeting by completing the attached Signup Genius. This is REQUIRED in order to participate during Dock Pick Day. (NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE). This will assist us with determining who wants to change docks. We will then take the list from the Signup Genius and use it with the Waitlist to determine the picking order for the day.
- 2) We have 14 docks available this year that we hope to fill with those people looking to become permanent dock holders and 9 docks available to be sub-let.
- 3) For those who become dock holders and those who will be subletting, we will need to receive your payments and associated documents quickly. This is normally handled in person at dock pick day. This year, we will send the invoice and contract on Saturday after DPD to the email provided on sign up genius which should be the same as what is being used within the Alum Creek Sailing Association Club Manager/Website Application. We require that your contract, payment, boat registration and proof of insurance be mailed to ACSA and postmarked by Tuesday March 24th. A current copy of the dock holder agreement is attached. Payment for dock ($975 standard, $1,450 for premium docks) - no credit cards accepted this year.
- 4) Proxies - if you are unable to attend Saturday's call, yet want to participate, please register via SignUp Genius and add the name of your Proxy within the "Comment" section.
- 5) If you are new to ACSA, you will need a key fob in order to gain access to the docks. Please complete that section within the Signup Genius as well as the attached document for tracking purposes. Key fobs are $15/ea. and are limited to 2 per family.
The order of activities is as follows:
1.) Existing Dock Holder Dock Swap
2.) New Dock Holder Assignments
3.) 2020 Sailing Season Subleases
New dock holders will be afforded the opportunity to select an available dock in the order they appear on the dock wait list - posted on the ACSA Website
Thanks for your support as all of us are adjusting to this developing situation. If you have any questions, please contact our Rear Commodore, Craig Michael. RearCommodore@AlumCreekSailing.com.
Last updated 1:19am on 16 March 2020