Marine Garage Sale
Do you have boat gear sitting around in your garage that you just don't have a use for? Do you have a boat that you've been wanting to sell for a while now? Are you in the market for a new to you boat and or gear?
If so, come out to Alum Creek Sailing Association Pavilion on April 27 to check out the newest marine swap meet in the central Ohio area!
If you're interested in participating or volunteering PLEASE SIGN UP HERE.
Questions? Reach out here on the Facebook Event, or email Social@AlumCreekSailing.com.
We welcome the following items:
- Life Jackets, Fenders, Safety Gear, etc
- Kayaks, Canoes, Inflatable Dinghy, Paddles, etc
- Tubes, Skiis, Wakeboard, Tow Ropes, etc
- Sails, Line, Tackle, Anchor, Winches, etc
- Windsurfers, Kite Sailing, etcSmall Outboards, etc
- Boat Towing & Trailer Accessories
- ...anything you can fit in or on top of your car and is boat related
We also welcome the following boats, for small event parking fee of $5:
- Dinghy, etc
- ...anything that is towed behind your car
Last updated 8:46pm on 2 April 2019