Rent a Dock
Want a Dock?
We usually have a number of docks available for lease and for sub-lease each year.
Print out and complete the ACSA Dock Lease Request form.
Return the form with a $200 refundable deposit.
This will put your name on our Wait List.
- There is no dock lottery!
- Docks are open to the public on a first come, first serve basis.
- Whether at our annual Dock Pick Day or during the season, when a slip becomes available the person, who owns a boat, with lowest number on our Wait List will be given the opportunity to lease or sublease a dock.
- You agree to abide by the
- Once you have a dock of your own, the same dock is yours for as long as you pay your annual lease payment!
- If you are a Dockholder in good standing, you can apply for a different dock at the annual Dock Pick Day. Preference is given according to the criteria specified in the dock contract and the marina rules and regulations.
Annual Lease Period: April 1 - October 31
Renewal Period: February 1 - March 1
Lease Payments Due Date: Received or Postmarked on or before March 1
Refundable Security Deposit: $200 (Paid to get on the Wait List then held as Dock Security Deposit)
Annual Standard Dock fee: $ 975.00
Annual Premium Dock fee: $1,450.00
Golden Buckeye Discount: $25 (must present card)
All fees must be paid in full before a slip or space is occupied. The pricing is subject to increase in future years in accordance with our contract with the State of Ohio.
If you have questions or need more information, feel free to contact our Rear Commodore. He will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
What to know if your payment has been processed. Please see the link below.
Last updated 12:38pm on 7 May 2018