Executive Committee Elections - November 5th - at ACSA PAVILION
Published 12:43pm on 17 Oct 2018
This is a reminder that we have elections for your 2019 Officers at the upcoming General Meeting, Monday, November 5. The meeting will be held at the ACSA Pavilion (NOT Rusty Bucket). Voting will start at 6:00 PM and close at 7:00 PM. Those running are:
- Commodore: Joe Kuntz (Unopposed)
- Vice Commodore: Scott Clark (Unopposed)
- Rear Commodore: Greg Clark (Unopposed)
- Treasurer: Susan Fawcett (Unopposed)
- Secretary: Chris McKinney (Unopposed)
- Mono-Hull Fleet Captain: Karen Kramer (Unopposed)
- Multi-Hull Fleet Captain: Karen Vourvopoulous (Unopposed)
- Freshman Trustee: Duff Swain and Neal Heiser
- Senior Trustee: Allison Foreman advances from Junior Trustee
- Junior Trustee: Terry Vourvopoulous advances from Freshman Trustee
- Dock Committee At-Large: Regan Cole, Frank Zura (Pick 2)
Please remember that only Full Members can vote and each Full Membership has 2 votes. You must be present to cast your ballot.
Other Items to Note:
- We will have the bar open at the club from 6-8pm. We are not buying anymore alcohol for the year, we will drink what we have until it's gone. Tickets are sold at the bar for $1. Cash & Card accepted.
- 1 Ticket: Standard Domestic Beer
- 2 Tickets: wine, liquor, craft beer
- Invitations for the Christmas Party will be available for pick up. Please take yours if you're able to attend so that we can save on postage. If you do not pick your invitation up, we will mail them the next day.
- Temperatures are in the mid-low 50's, please dress accordingly. We have heaters still, but will not have I will do my best to get the meeting completed quickly.
Last updated 7:50pm on 17 April 2019