Rent a Dock
Want a Dock?
- There is no dock lottery!
- Docks are open to the public on a first come, first serve basis.
- Whether at our annual Dock Pick Day or during the season, when a slip becomes available the person, who owns a boat, with lowest number on our Wait List will be given the opportunity to lease or sublease a dock.
- You agree to abide by the ACSA 2017 Dock Rules
- Once you have a dock of your own, the same dock is yours for as long as you pay your annual lease payment!
- If you are a Dockholder in good standing, you can apply for a different dock at the annual Dock Pick Day. Preference is given according to the criteria specified in the dock contract and the marina rules and regulations.
Annual Lease Period: April 1 - October 31
Renewal Period: February 1 - March 1
Lease Payments Due Date: Received or Postmarked on or before March 1
Refundable security deposit: $200 (Paid to get on the Wait List)
Annual Standard Dock fee: $ 950.00
Annual Premium Dock fee: $1,425.00
Golden Buckeye Discount: $25 (must present card)
All fees must be paid in full before a slip or space is occupied. The pricing is subject to increase in future years in accordance with our contract with the State of Ohio.
If you have questions or need more information, feel free to contact our
Rear Commodore. He will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Last updated 20:15 on 12 March 2017